APB Govt. PG College, Agastyamuni :
Anusuya Prasad Bahuguna Government Post Graduate College Agastyamuni, Rudraprayag Uttarakhand was established on Oct. 10, 1974. This college was given permanent affiliation in six subjects namely Hindi, English, Sanskrit, History, Economics and Political Science. Sanction of the Philosophy and Geography subjects at UG(Arts), Science faculty (UG in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany) and (PG in Economics, Political Science & Hindi) was received from Uttar Pradesh Government in 1979 and classes started from the next session in 1980. This college is already included in the list of colleges under section 2(f) and 12(B) of the UGC Act. 1956. More....
Agastyamuni on the bank of Mandakini :
18 kms. from Rudraprayag, at an altitude of 1000 mts. and on the bank of river Mandakini, this is the place were rishi Agastya meditated for years.
A temple by the name of Agasteshwar mahadev is dedicated to sage Agastya and this temple is also of an archaeological significance; figures of Gods and Goddess have been carved out on stones. On the occasion of Baisakhi a large fair is held and many devotees come here to worship and pay their homage to God.
- Uttarakhand Government
- Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University
- National Council for Teacher Education
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- EScholarship Govt. of Uttarakhand
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
- Swayam Online Learning Portal
- National Digital Library of India
- Uttarakhand Public serveice Commission
- Union Public Serveice Commission
- EDUSAT Uttarakhand Tele Education Network